The SpectraPix Batten contains 224 SMD 5050 RGB LEDs divided into 16 segments.
They feature a wide 120° viewing angle and feature a milky, frost effect front screen along with clear front screen to further expand the versatility of this fixture.
Onboard features include colour mixing to create soft washes from its rich colour palette, and chase programs controlled in auto mode or activated by music.
A number of chase programs are included and can be selected by the control panel along with speed and variable strobe.
- 224 tri-colour SMD 5050 LEDs (RGB)
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Refresh rate: 2.1kHz
- DMX channels: 3/3/5/24/48 or 53 selectable
- Static colour, auto, sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 50W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F3A 250V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 85 x 1035 x 60mm
- Weight: 1.5kg