The Pixel Storm 12 MKII is an individually pixel mappable batten featuring 12 x 15W quad-colour LEDs. With a 10° x 45° beam angle and smooth colour mixing, along with built-in colour macros, it is superb for wall washing due to its ellipsoidal beam angle.
The 4 button LED menu allows selection of the built-in programs, RGBW colour mixing or multiple DMX channel modes.
The 3kHz refresh rate and temperature controlled fan speed make this batten also suitable for stage and theatre applications.
Pixel Storm 12 Quad Batten MKII
- 12 x 15W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 10° x 45°
- 3,851 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- 3kHz refresh rate
- Pixel mapping capabilities
- DMX channels: 3/4/6/10/48 or 54 selectable
- Static colour, colour mix, colour change, colour fade, sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 0 - 100% dimming and variable strobe
- End brackets and central bracket allow for multiple rigging and floor standing applications
- Eyebrow supplied to reduce glare and hide the LEDs when uplighting
- 4 push button menu with LCD display
- PowerCON input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- 5-Pin XLR input/output
- Temperature controlled fan for whisper quiet operation
- Power consumption: 186W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F3A 250V
- Dimensions: 155 x 1035 x 145mm
- Weight: 6.5kg